Training in onsite operational management of project (day to day) encompassing the following;
Project Scope of Works Management
- Understanding of the works, contractual obligations, terms & conditions with regard to all elements of
- work within the scheme- i.e Joisting, Roofing, 1st Fix, 2nd Fix, Kitchens, Finals, Cladding, Windows,
- Fixings, Loading out & Protection.
Health and Safety Management
- Understanding of IOS Site File inc. Task specific PPE, Policy, Procedures, COSHH, RAMS, Toolbox Talks,
- Daily briefings, Identifying Risks, Reporting Procedures.
- Understanding of budgets and prices, sub-contractor invoicing procedures, employee wage procedures, obtaining instructions for non-contracted works. Record keeping for the aforementioned including work completed, resource allocations and date/time.
Labour Resource Management
- Learning to programme correct levels of efficient resource. Understanding the procedures to raise or lower manpower. Interface with Carpenters, clients and IOS managers. Understanding employment laws.
- Understanding materials and quantities – take-offs, procedure to order materials, theft, loss and damage implications. Unloading procedure of materials and distribution
- Understanding of snagging procedure and administration of snag, de-snag, client snag. Understanding of sign-off procedure and administration of. Understanding of PAT testing, scaffold checks and small plant checks and the administration of.
Client Reporting Requirements
- Understanding daily and weekly client requests and administration of –†resource, materials, H & S, handovers, snagging. Representing IOS in meetings with managers and clients.
Company Reporting Requirements
- Understanding and administration of new starters, accidents, H & S issues, labour, fixings and material.
- Interface with IOS surveying department. Site reports and emails.
Additional ad hoc duties as directed by Manager