This policy explains how personal data we collect from you, or that you
provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat your
What information we collect
- Any personal information that you provide to us by filling in forms on
our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an
account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services. We may
also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or the
services you have purchased.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may
- Telephone conversations may be recorded for training purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the
fulfilment and administration of your orders.
- We also record technical data such as your operating system, browser
type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names and pages
viewed in our server logs. This information is used for marketing and security
How we use personal data
- To register a customer account.
- To handle customer service enquiries.
- To process orders that you have placed with us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered-into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
We only retain your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfil
the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise
required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with
our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- Invoice data is kept for a minimum of 6 years as required under UK Law
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following
rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to object to our use of your personal data and request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. This is known as your right to be forgotten. Please note that there may be legal reasons as to why we will need to keep your data, but please do inform us if you think we are retaining or using your personal data incorrectly.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. Please see https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ for further information.
In the event of a data breach, the affected individuals will be contacted
within the timescales specified in the GDPR, and a full report – highlighting
any risks – will be provided.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a
cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain
information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to
improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your
browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you
select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
our system will issue cookies when you log on to our site.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites
of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to
any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy
policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these
policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to
Changes to this policy
updates on this web page.